The Very Best Array of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pet. Some pets eat too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various shapes and sizes, enabling you to tailor the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are among the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in elaborate color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling puppy bowls are often retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Woof Gang Bakery Boulder in Boulder, CO. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (720) 379-7394 to get more information!
A groom is Always a good experience @ Woof Gang - especially shopping for some tasty treats afterwards while the human pays the bill.
Wonderful people and good care for my dog getting her nails trimmed.
Super cute store ! Lots of nice treats and birthday treats . When I want to go the extra mile and spoil the pups for their birthday or special occasions,I will always come here and get extra treats!! The owner is nice and so is the staff working! 🐶
This WoofGang is owned and operated by some of the most friendly and caring people I've come across. First, the quality of care and services: We know our dog is super body sensitive and squirmy, so we weren't surprised when he came home with some razor burn under his pits and belly the second and third time we took him here [out of close to a dozen visits now], but they were absolutely receptive to the feedback and they've either switched who grooms him or his groomer has been able to work with him to the point where he even lets her clean his ears! [A big no-no spot for even us and the vet] The prices are a bit steep, but I like to hope that I am paying for a groomer who can focus on our baby's comfort over getting to their next job.
Price-wise, you're also paying a bit for the boutique experience, as is fairly advertised imo. When we took him in for his first-ever puppy cut, we also came home with the cutest little "puppy's first trim" set that we still have on the fridge! I truly hope this business becomes a Boulder main-stay!