Ear maintenance for doodle parents and more!
1. Ears should be cleaned once a week.
2. Plucking ear hair should not hurt.
3. The hair is fine and should come out easily using your fingers. Only grab a small amount at a time.
4. Maintaining ear hair is SO important so the hair does not build up wax!
5. Ear hair can mat!
6. Waxy buildup in ear hair can smell and harbor bacteria leading to ear infections!
7. Removing ear hair will allow airflow.
8. If the ear smells or is painful, you may be dealing with an ear infection
By Michelle McCauley - The Mindful Groom @mybestfriendsmunchies